Monday 16 November 2009

Why did Scotland get the oil?

Last week I watched The Young Shakespeare Company put on a great children’s production of the Scottish Play. I couldn’t help but think as the actors did a fine job of entertaining the crowd that this was all Venetian black propaganda by the top scribbler at that time and our anti-hero hadn’t really been such a bad lad as Picts go in the age of despotic kingship. Basically the rule was I say so otherwise I’ll run you through.


When listening to the great Gentleman John Harris banging on I start to drift off, not because I’m not interested, but because he’s usually sparked a completely independent line of thought within my noodle chamber.


Those of you who do not know the great man a short description is in order. He’s English. Enough said. He embodies all that is great about the free English. Let’s not over romanticise him though, I’ll bet he’s got a crap singing voice and athlete’s foot. Here he is talking about the very things that set me wandering on this subject.


Now the thing that has started this mind muse on my part is that he often as not comes from the bastard Scots have taken over the kingdom angle.


Having been brought up with the diametrically opposite viewpoint, Bannockburn, Wallace and Malcolm etc. little Scotland versus the French, I found that puzzling.


Not with regards to Brown or Blair, not even the flooding of the apparatus of government and military adventure after the mid 18th century.


No he goes into the lines of Kings, and that’s where I start to agree with him.


The English King line can trace its highest ceremonial line back to Offa’s son getting the unction of Kings in the 9th century . Scotland’s King Line didn’t get the oil until the 14th century and they were a tad insecure about that state of affairs.


So who arranged for the Scots King to be given the ultimate spiritual blessing and why? How can that possibly impact on John’s assertion that the English got the subservient role after the 16th Century?


It’s too complicated really to say with a quick swaatch around the ausfahrt. However here’s a clue I’ll bet.


Jul 1307 - And what of his army and the financial assistance, which he would suddenly gain after the death of Edward I in July 1307? That inauspicious year, Bruce had been a "king in the heather" for over a year, and the Templars in France were arrested and put to trial.And what of his army and the financial assistance, which he would suddenly gain after the death of Edward I in July 1307? That inauspicious year, Bruce had been a "king in the heather" for over a year, and the Templars in France were arrested and put to trial. Scotland, her nation, clergy and her king had been excommunicated a year earlier by Pope Clement V, previously Bertrand de Got, archbishop of Bordeaux, a city then under the control of the English King Edward I. We have ...


From The Knights Templar of the Middle East.



Another clue is the fact that Henry VIII would seem to have died a Catholic, even after the disruption wrought to his kingdom by the Venetian influence. Ironic that his father Henry VII can be viewed as the last great English King.


If you continue to listen to John’s talk I think you would conclude that the Scottish Royal Line, as he relates the history, certainly would appear to have got the upper hand, however I think that misses the point.


Firstly all this history is written and maintained by and for the elite.


Secondly and more tellingly this gives an ideal opportunity for us to compare and contrast old power structures against the godless psychopathies...


Compare and contrast the basis of these types of rule.


Communist power. Basically I say so and I’ll shoot you dead otherwise.


Nazi power. Basically I say so and I’ll shoot you dead otherwise.


Oligarchy. Basically I say so and I’ll shoot you dead otherwise.


Corporatism. Basically I say so and I’ll shoot you dead otherwise. Might starve you first though.


EUSSR. Basically I say so and *I’ll shoot you dead otherwise.


NWO. No questions will be allowed to form in your minds.


All these structures are high jacked by psychopaths because there is no rich ecology of competing power centers and devolved ways of life. They are lifeless monocultures, diseased offspring of the three new psychopathic monotheisms spawned between 500-1000AD.


As I posted earlier today I went to see the film 2012 yesterday and I enjoyed it. However the REAL story must have started after the end of the film. Taking the storyline to its logical conclusion we know that the only way onto the arks was to be a psychopath, well isn’t that obvious?, I’d love to fast forward three months after they’d found land fall when 400,000 paths started to kill each other because there was no herd around to modify and moderate their evil lives. The only thing you get with a bag load of paths is a bag load of dead paths. Our current lifestyles select for them. Things from here on in can only get bitter.


Ha ha hahahahahaha.


*Pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyoy cheeky, leave us a deadletteredroped..