Saturday 7 November 2009

In horto est.

I was chatting yesterday with a few chums. A Chinese girl who fled to the West to have two children because we perverted her nation. A Persian woman who’s family fled to the West when we toppled our boy the Shah with our own religious nutter from Paris. A Cypriot woman who’s family fled from Cyprus when our allies kicked the door in over their.

They all reckoned that the world had effectively gone barmy.

I have hesitated in the past to put this link up because it is imbalanced, no matter what grains of truth are to be gleaned there. However in this split personality nutter schytzoid world perhaps it’s well balanced after all.

I’ll let you decide, for the reasons that the world has gone barking mad are contained within.


Whilst I’m at it have this.


Definitions of traitor on the Web:
• someone who betrays his country by committing treason
• double-crosser: a person who says one thing and does another
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Definitions of treason on the Web:
• a crime that undermines the offender's government
• disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
• treachery: an act of deliberate betrayal
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

A long time ago me and my mate Tim the tube driver concurred that true evil and true virtue are but a heart beat removed from each other. They sit at the moral attractor nexus.


The furthest one could get from either was way round the loop at the opposite side where most people live their lives. We realized that most people didn’t realize that the closer you got to being truly virtuous the closer you get to being truly evil, potentially. Counter intuitively it is infinitely more difficult to go from the centre to either extreme than it is to switch states. The circle of Good/Evil is not easy to get your head round.


So as I commented a while back over at Oliver’s place. Has anyone resident in this country before 1997 actually benefitted in any way from the statutes, enabling legislation and screaming and yelling of this treasonous, poisonous, toxic gang of charlatans?


To give you a little insight as to how I’m feeling right now read through the lyrics below, if you know the tune sing away. Replace any Scottish reference with your own British depending on which part of this still great people you hale from. Replace all references to England/English with Marxist bastard NaZoviet Euromutants. I know that will ruin the meter, but I don’t care. However for the life of me I cannot see the Euro gold anywhere.


Such a Parcel of Rogues in a Nation
(Robert Burns)

Fareweel to a' our Scottish fame
Fareweel our ancient glory
Fareweel e'en to the Scottish name
So famed in martial story
Now Sark runs to the Solway sands
And Tweed runs to the ocean
To mark where England's province stands
Such a parcel o' rogues in a nation


What force or guile could not subdue
Through many warlike ages
Is wrought now by a coward few
For hireling traitor's wages
The English steel we could disdain
Secure in valour's station
But English gold has been our bane
Such a parcel o' rogues in a nation


O would ere I had seen the day
That treason thus could sell us
My auld grey heid had lien in clay
Wi' Bruce and loyal Wallace
But pith find power till my last hour
I'll mak this declaration
We're bought and sold for English gold
Such a parcel o' rogues in a nation


The "rogues" concerned are the members of the Scottish parliament
who signed the Act of Union with England in 1707.



So I’d like to introduce a new addition to the definitions for the words above.


Traitor one who deliberately runs counter to the true spirit of humanity


Treason the act of deliberately seeking to chang good people to evil people and pervert the true good spirit of humanity.


Having read GV’s “I’m Sick Of This Sort of Sh!t”, I’ve undergone a traumatic and dramatic change in my placing on that circle of Good/Evil. I’ve warped space and time and find myself violently vibrating right on the nexus. You cannot see me AND know my state. It is very Heisenberg. See me and not know me, know me you cannot see me.


I see railway wagons being loaded, I hear violent dogs being unleashed, I smell cordite, I taste revenge, I touch evil and I like it.


Heads up.


I’ll be back later.

2 comments:

  1. "Of course Yin and Yang complicates the detection of evil; in any
    good person there is an element of evil - in any evil person there
    is an element of good. In a good man that element of evil belongs
    in his fighting spirit - where it causes no harm and strengthens his
    nature. Incidentally, it is because of this element of evil in the
    fighting spirit that good triumphs over evil; it is something evil
    lacks."

    http://users.hal-pc.org/~rcanup/evil.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP there is intention, and in that tension all possibilites exist. Nothing on earth can ever deliver the answer. Anyone with the answer?

    ReplyDelete

Voyoy cheeky, leave us a deadletteredroped..