Wednesday 22 June 2016

Fools no more. Freedom v False Flag

A long time ago I parked this out here without knowing its provenance. I knew a freedom wearer when I saw one.




"The first Theodorakis concert after the dictatorship in October 1974 was also filmed by West German television.

The song To Yelasto Pedi (The Jovial Boy) from the cycle The Hostage (Brendan Behan) sung by Maria Farantouri. Also known as the theme of the film Z about the murder of Lambrakis

THE LAUGHING BOY
It was on an August morning, all in the moring hours,
I went to take the warming air all in the month of flowers,
And there I saw a maiden and heard her mournful cry,
Oh, what will mend my broken heart, I've lost my Laughing Boy.
So strong, so wide, so brave he was, I'll mourn his loss too sore
When thinking that we'll hear the laugh or springing step no more.
Ah, curse the time, and sad the loss my heart to crucify,
Than an Irish son, with a rebel gun, shot down my Laughing Boy.
Oh, had he died by Pearse's side, or in the G.P.O.,
Killed by an English bullet from the rifle of the foe,
Or forcibly fed while Ashe lay dead in the dungeons of Mountjoy,
I'd have cried with pride at the way he died, my own dear Laughing Boy.
My princely love, can ageless love do more than tell to you
Go raibh mile maith Agath, for all you tried to do,
For all you did and would have done, my enemies to destroy,
I'll prize your name and guard your fame, my own dear Laughing Boy.
T'was on an August morning, all in the dawning hours,
I went to take the warming air, all in the Mouth of Flowers,
And there I saw a maiden, and mournful was her cry,
'Ah what will mend my broken heart, I've lost my Laughing Boy.
So strong, so wild and brave he was, I'll mourn his loss too sore,
When thinking that I'll hear the laugh or spinging step no more.
Ah, cure the times and sad the loss my heart to crucify,
That an irish son with a rebel gun shot down my Laughing Boy.
Oh had he died by Pearse's side or in the GPO,
Killed by an English bullet from the rifle of the foe,
Or forcibly fed with Ashe lay dead in the dungeons of Mountjoy,
I'd have cried with pride for the way he died, my own dear Laughing Boy.
My princely love, can ageless love do more than tell to you,
Go raibh maith agat for all you tried to do,
For all you did, and would have done, my enemies to destroy,
I'll mourn your name and praise your fame, forever, my Laughing Boy.

Glossary:
Mouth of Flowers is a translation of the townland Beal na Blath, where Michael Collins was ambushed and shot.
Padraig Pearse was one of the leader's of the 1916 Rising.
GPO was one of the buildings the Volunteers occupied in 1916.
Ashe was a Sinn Fein member who died on hunger strike.
Go raibh maith agat is Irish for 'Thank You'."
H/T Vardar Ovasi

Today sicko BBC toadies get us to wonder about Corexit, the toxic choices, either way we get screwed by BBC perverted  lies and shafted by EU RICO mobs. Having complied in the destroyed nation by perpropagandising fluid funded 5th columnists, redbox chancellors, quantitative thieving and right wing communists we are supposed to play ball and consider the BBC's corruption unbiased. GGTF!

100 years ago the highest proportionate casualties were sustained by two nations on the first day’s assault. No man who fought on that day at the Somme, from any of our nations, would countenance leaving behind widows and orphans for the benefit of a soft traitor dictator front man in No 10.

Here are their two flags.




Yet that is all we have gotten, union flag draped, counterfeit money’d internationalists, rubbish bit part actors as loyal Britons. Front men and women who are hive cultic in their outlook and anti UK in disposition. Perfumed Babylonian stinking larcenous beggars with all the attractions of plague carrying pubic parasites.

As I said here a while back, bring on the NWO NOW. Our NWO; not the foreign bodies syphilitic mind bending imaginings from a bunch of murdering mongstinking academic politoctechnicians fronting for the RothRock.

I also want a united Europe, again. But not the Apiru play pen STASI state that RCE/London City wants to steal by all day every day. Certainly not an EU that goes out and bombs the fuck out of innocents because they have a few pennies to be robbed of so that RCE/LC can get some more red wine slaughtered.

STASIEU=Drole common purpose autoentitlement spyproles displaying the lazy murderous hate of the individual. Soft traitors are here proffering no choice at all disguised as preference to false flags.

The flag of freedom has no form, it is invisible, one does not fly it, one wears it 24/7 unto death.

Beware of traitors bearing flags.



Pharmacy time.


Calling England: Leonard Cohen - The Partisan