Tuesday 15 December 2009

A great speech from a man out of time.














"Sarge, Sarge!!! I've had an idea. In the new age of maneouvre what we need is choppers. We can get away from this mess and minimise casualties AND win the war."


"What you got in mind son?"


"Choppers Sarge"
















"Good lad. I'll kick it up stairs. Good idea like that shouldn't take a mo'"


















"How's the poppy appeal doing here? My bankster chums need to score"


"Oh. I thought your lads needed choppers? Isn't that why you are here?"


















"I just dropped a BIG one. Heeeheeee tsk tsk. Now then I must get that speech sorted. The one that will put me up there with JFK and MLK. I had a dream, Lord Mandelbrot in a frock...no stop it Gordon, concentrate. Choppers, Rothschild green panda friendly....er...."



















"Lads the choppers are on the way, 20 years from now when you are all dead, but they have small baboon footprints.......".



















Zzzzingggg!!


"Unng".


"Medic...medic"

3 comments:

  1. Conan 'tis a pity the lovely ladies were not packin' heat. I'll bet you they all have to leave the shootin' irons at the salon door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polaris what have you done to your site, why the invite only message?

    ReplyDelete

Voyoy cheeky, leave us a deadletteredroped..