Why are your Presidents so shit?
The beginning is the end.
Once you could take some shit.
I read a rather disturbing article about Pol Pot being put up to clearing out Cambodian cities as an experiment for the UN, kind of a dry run for what’s in store for us. Even his Wiki entry tells us he lived with UN recognition in
I also came across a reference to Tytler and the cycle of civilisation attributed to him, in another article.
“From abundance to complacency (1970 to 1989)
- Roe vs Wade
- President Nixon resigns in disgrace
- Oil embargo
- Ronald Reagan elected President
- Military buildup and tax cuts
- Fall of the
“From complacency to apathy (1990 to 2000)
- Gulf War
- Bill Clinton elected President
- Stock market boom
- Gridlock between Congress & President leads to budget surpluses
- President Clinton acquitted in impeachment trial
“From apathy to dependence (2001 to 2007)
- George W. Bush elected President
- Nasdaq stock bubble bursts
- 9/11 attack
- Alan Greenspan lowers rates to 1%
- Invasion of
- Department of Homeland security created
- Invasion of
- Hurricane Katrina
- Home prices double
- Financial derivatives grow to over $100 trillion
“From dependence back into bondage (2008 to ????)
- Housing prices collapse
- Financial firms collapse
- Government and Federal Reserve intervene to prop up the worldwide financial system
- Government bailouts of financial firms and auto manufacturers
- Federal Reserve & U.S. Treasury commit over $8 trillion of taxpayer funds
- Barrack Obama elected President
- Immediate borrowing & stimulus packages exceeding $1 trillion are discussed
- Federal Reserve lowers rates to below 1%”*
Now this got me wondering again. Just how much truth is there in the great big scary TPTB plot to off mankind?
Antarctic wildlife stirs to drop covering fire.
You are not there anymore.