Thursday 3 September 2009

9/11 was not an inside job. The pantechnikon of reasons why. 5 of ?

Webster Griffin Tarpley, Nov 2005, interpreting Putin’s rational in the face of the 9/11 events.

“And again, I think he’s saying, ‘I’m playing for time, Bush will make the US weaker, he’ll attack other countries before he attacks me, I will become stronger, I will conserve my forces, and if Bush decides to attack me later on, (and the Neocons), they will be spread out across the world, and I will be more ready than they are.’”

Here’s WGT laying it all out March 2007. Before it went obviously tits up economically. Warning 3+ hours, break open a good bottle of scotch.

Over the next few days the MSM will spew moonshine and wordwank over us to keep us off scent.

Remember the controlled demolition, esp. WTC7 & nano thermite story is to halt you once you’ve worked through the legend.

Only one of the narratives stopped that day the rest are still running.

Remember the Minot Nukes.

The New Pearl Harbor still awaits us.

Heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyoy cheeky, leave us a deadletteredroped..