Last night over at Oliver’s place I signed up for the Stop Blair petition. On the form you can put a comment to further reinforce your signature.
I left a short comment “Unfit for purpose”. That sums the whole lot up.
I remember when the Tories were booted into touch I thought thank goodness that bunch of shifty ideologically barking clowns have gone. I mean they tried to fit up their own at Matrix Churchill. They shot Maggie down because she thought British. Then they went totally scrypto psycho. Good riddance I thought. I had no particular allegiance to the Labour replacements but I wished them luck, even though the questions about John Smith’s death lingered in the background.
Now over twelve years later how do I feel. Do I feel any different? I’ll tell you how I feel.
Betrayal, the only word I can find to sum it up.
Traitors both Imperator Antonius and Dark Force. Fifth columnist, Quisling, internationalist, Marxist, ideological rent boys the lot.
If you’ve got the money they’ll squawk any rubbish that your latest ponzi scheme, tax rip-off, agency scam wants from them. If you’ve got a wheeze to relieve the great British public of their readies these clowns will take a slice of the action, no questions asked.
In 2009 let’s take a measure of what’s been promised and what’s pitched up.
Here’s a little something I found from their 1997 manifesto. OK let’s check out what we actually got then!!!
Over the five years of a Labour government:
1. Education will be our number one priority, and we will increase the share of national income spent on education as we decrease it on the bills of economic and social failure
No the classrooms are full of other nationals who do not command the Queens English. That costs a fortune to ameliorate so I’ll bet not one red cent extra has been spent on British pupils. The whole thing was financed by debt that you kept off the books. Now the debt and agency revenue streams will knacker the education budget and no one will be taught anything.
2. There will be no increase in the basic or top rates of income tax
No you just kept stealing with stealth taxes on anything that moved. Oh you’ve also torpedoed that one recently haven’t you?
3. We will provide stable economic growth with low inflation, and promote dynamic and competitive business and industry at home and abroad
You kept telling us that we were the fourth/fifth largest economy in the world using dodgy off balance sheet accountancy methods, a la Enron, then you blew up the Floating City. You did nothing; everything depended on Alan Greenspan and the US Fed keeping the pony show on the road.
4. We will get 250,000 young unemployed off benefit and into work
I don’t know about you but there are no swarms of recently employed people in this country its all satrapy, who can call anything that you clowns cobbled together a job.
A job, a real job, is free from ideological incumbency. All your jobs are PC, statist, ideologically driven niches in the Common Purpose ideology ecology, one wrong word or thought and you are consigned to the abyss.
5. We will rebuild the NHS, reducing spending on administration and increasing spending on patient care
Nope you flogged it all off and wasted billions of pounds you borrowed in our name on ideological crap that costs lives and still you cannot even get children delivered safely in maternity wards.
6. We will be tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime, and halve the time it takes persistent juvenile offenders to come to court
Ha haaa Haahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa. You’re all criminals. Our chief law officer is a perp!!!!
7. We will help build strong families and strong communities, and lay the foundations of a modern welfare state in pensions and community care
No you’ve shattered the whole country, all our treasure has been stolen and the only foundations you’re interested in is the foundation that will give you tenure after you’ve left politics.
8. We will safeguard our environment, and develop an integrated transport policy to fight congestion and pollution
Noooooooooooooooooooo, you’ve coated the planet in Depleted Uranium. All the cuddly Kaolpandpolar Bear cubs have three heads. Nooooooooooooooooo you’ knackered the transport infrastructure at massive expense to then public purse.
9. We will clean up politics, decentralise political power throughout the United Kingdom and put the funding of political parties on a proper and accountable basis
Totally moonjuice sluicing mind bending fekkwittery of the highest order you subversive creepzoids.
10. We will give Britain the leadership in Europe which Britain and Europe need
All you’ve done is sell us out to a NaZoviet Oligarchy that will kill us if we open our gobs as I posted a little while back. Every one of these clowns in the EUSSR is unelected by us. They come from a long tradition of oligarchy stretching back centuries.
Come on Blair and Brown did I see you take any of these enemies of ordinary folks aside for a good nutting? No.
Go here for the entire eye watering drivel .
So there we are then Unfit for Purpose because they are all Common Purpose foundation lackeys that betray over and over again.