Thursday 4 August 2016

Dolphincucked Dork.


Phokkmee the Sanheeeeddrin will give this guy a Robert Maxwellian burial for services to the Apiru via a Chabaddee storm front. All you need to do is listen long enough and then you get the key to their phekkwittereee.


I love his resume. Psychology and theatre from a stable somewhere in the NuPale.

And I quote. From around 1:20:45.

CG“….my area code, that is funny”

K“So..ah..if Hitler was put in to destroy Germany? I don’t understand why he would build it up? Because it was already destroyed. The Weimar republic was an absolute shambles……”

Now there is only one conclusion we can have here.

K should not be allowed words; for he is unable to use them.

The retardedfuhrerprinzipcuckedphukkwitz.

CG will get a Rohmian Papa Theodor stab in the back with a bented schuledagger soon if he is not careful.

Now I know why our Dumnonian friend got picked up.

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA.

Do I hear silicon pickin’ shepherd pipes in the valley?