Sunday, 16 May 2010

Total Dulux

I remember asking a chum to video this for me when first transmitted. I had decided to join a bunch of UFO spotters and ghostie pesterrers on Shooters Hill so I couldn’t see the prog when it aired. Hanging out with the wildlife turned out to be one of the most informative nights of my life. I found out that a great deal of what I had suspected was indeed true and confirmed my belief that I was midst a bunch of mainly barkingmaddeloodedmoonjuicessloosing loons. But what a great bunch, what a great time was had, even the Old Bill took an interest in our proclivities and no wild life was harmed.

You want from 9mins to 17mins and then the ion wind guy at the very end.


I always wondered why we never got more of this investigative stuff. Well of course they were just testing to see who was awake. All the rest of it is pure arsebark.

So what’s this got to do with the extensive drizzlings on these pages then? I hear you murmuring.

As I said last year Die Bienenstock is likely the source for Dr Who. I believe the original radio phonic workshop theme musik gives that away.

I reckon they couldn’t give a phekk about anti grav they’ve used the tech to steal time. Goldman Sucks high frequency trading.

The ChiComms have been given the tech delivered by USCG cutter to Shanghai docks late last year.

Of course all this stuff is being “discovered” and not suppressed awaiting the correct alignments.

If my intuition is correct we live in the shadow of the greatest spiritual battle ever seen on the planet since the bottleneck, and the bad guys won. That doesn’t mean to say that the opposition wore white hats. It means you need to understand the spiritual and existential ritual that we are party to.

Interestingly since all the trouble came from the West it is most likely that we’ve been targetted for removal.

Isn’t it funny how things heave into view when looking for something else?

Now if any of that makes sense to you, you need more help than I do. At least I am familiar with the sources of the minddrift.;-)

Have some Starfighters.